love the way you lie
→ Tumblr
→ Twitter
→ Formspring
Tuesday, June 30, 2009,10:34:00 PM
SICK
Being sick sucks alotzxz. Anyone knows what are we suppose t do for the trinity thing ?
Profile
bold italic underline strikout
CLAUDI
Loves: photography, film, cameras, friends, family, livejournal, candy, gumies, hoodies,
converse, nike, shoes, justin bieber, jesse mccartney, click five, miranda cosgrove, guitar,
piano, music, youtube, videos, fun, peace, memories
ARCHIVES
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
November 2010
December 2011
October 2014
LIZARDS ARE DISGUSTING
Okay, yay.I am without lunch. D:Who cares. I shall...
MICHAEL JACKSON DIED! )'':
Okay, mommy on monday actually brought me shopping...
i realised alot of ppl havent done their science s...
I've been a potato these few days,Just staying onl...
i blogged on livejournal, lazy.HAHAH, i saw thane ...
I joined twitter a couple of days ago. I think.hah...
Okay, i cant wait for the 17th ;] Finally another ...
hello
♥
|Tumblr |Twitter |
Facebook |Formspring |Other Blogger |
Affiliates
Everyone prolly changed their URLs,
the last time I update was ages ago.
Livejournal
DEBORAH OOI
Elle Ng!
Erny
Esther!
Evangeline Ong
Evelyn!
Jaclyn!
Jamie Sim
Janelle Tan
Jannelle Ho
Jaslyn!
Jasmine Renee Mehaffey!
Jerilyn
Jolene
Katherena!
Liz Chew!
Megan Griffin
Melissa Raeburn!
Melody!
Merissa Boh
Michelle
Natalie Koh!
Natalie Low
Olivia!
Pamela!
Rachella
Rebekah
Sarah Schick!
th!
TingFang
Vikki
Weiyan
XINYU the official meanie.
voice out
I used to have 2blogs, so now I have 2cboxes.
credits
This layout is done by ICY BELL .
With the help of colour codes from cloford.com . Banners are from Thefadingnight .
All contents found on this blog are copyrighted. Thank you very much.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009,10:34:00 PM
SICK
Being sick sucks alotzxz. Anyone knows what are we suppose t do for the trinity thing ?