i'm really excited, only one moree day(: i dont believe so many days went past, pretty fast. Haha, i miss you v much! Consultation when you're back please, things are lousy here :/ today's phototaking was a chore. i perspired like mad, pfft. oh yeah, many ppl helped me w my hair, my hair just wont stay neat, it must be untidy, always. I look damn wierd when my hair is freakin' neat! D: Okay, torture changing into th uniform, so much for running up & down. :/ (now, yknow why we perspire alot?) I kept bumping into lyn today, haha, we keep giving each other some looks (positive kinds, stare!) i ate alot today for my super late lunch like at 4.00pm , let's rejoice. (Two ham&cheese toast, four garlic bread, 3 cheese tofus, i am gonna get fat, soon.) I wonder why all the food goes to. hmm? okay, i am tired, bye.
Everyone prolly changed their URLs,
the last time I update was ages ago.
voice out
I used to have 2blogs, so now I have 2cboxes.
credits
This layout is done by ICYBELL.
With the help of colour codes from cloford.com. Banners are from Thefadingnight.
All contents found on this blog are copyrighted. Thank you very much.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009,9:20:00 PM
phototaking
i'm really excited, only one moree day(: i dont believe so many days went past, pretty fast. Haha, i miss you v much! Consultation when you're back please, things are lousy here :/ today's phototaking was a chore. i perspired like mad, pfft. oh yeah, many ppl helped me w my hair, my hair just wont stay neat, it must be untidy, always. I look damn wierd when my hair is freakin' neat! D: Okay, torture changing into th uniform, so much for running up & down. :/ (now, yknow why we perspire alot?) I kept bumping into lyn today, haha, we keep giving each other some looks (positive kinds, stare!) i ate alot today for my super late lunch like at 4.00pm , let's rejoice. (Two ham&cheese toast, four garlic bread, 3 cheese tofus, i am gonna get fat, soon.) I wonder why all the food goes to. hmm? okay, i am tired, bye.