Okay, yesterday night, like about nine or ten, i iced my leg again, Woah. it stopped the pain for a moment (:D) Just watched american idol, awesome please. Haha, wait. Tmr must watch American Idol(: Results. crap, anticipation. shucks<3 i better post on lj please, it is gonna die at this rate.
Everyone prolly changed their URLs,
the last time I update was ages ago.
voice out
I used to have 2blogs, so now I have 2cboxes.
credits
This layout is done by ICYBELL.
With the help of colour codes from cloford.com. Banners are from Thefadingnight.
All contents found on this blog are copyrighted. Thank you very much.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009,8:17:00 PM
Okay, yesterday night, like about nine or ten, i iced my leg again, Woah. it stopped the pain for a moment (:D) Just watched american idol, awesome please. Haha, wait. Tmr must watch American Idol(: Results. crap, anticipation. shucks<3 i better post on lj please, it is gonna die at this rate.