i am icing my knee or slightly below my knee now. it is so bloody cold, i think my knees frozen, it is like RED-ish. My leg itself feels like ice. i am taking advice((: zac's bugging me to bring him to park but the park is like plain boring when i go with him. I have to swing him because he cant do it himself & when we play on the see-saw, i am just too fat& heavy compared to him. :/ so i aint bringing him. okay, let's end it here. bye.
edit' 5:55pm Okay, the icing didnt help, it still hurts, awh wells. i am splashing water bomb from my grandma room[window] to the bottom of the house[garden] at zac. Haha, he finds it fun being bombed, wierd much? (D:)
Everyone prolly changed their URLs,
the last time I update was ages ago.
voice out
I used to have 2blogs, so now I have 2cboxes.
credits
This layout is done by ICYBELL.
With the help of colour codes from cloford.com. Banners are from Thefadingnight.
All contents found on this blog are copyrighted. Thank you very much.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009,8:16:00 PM
i am icing my knee or slightly below my knee now. it is so bloody cold, i think my knees frozen, it is like RED-ish. My leg itself feels like ice. i am taking advice((: zac's bugging me to bring him to park but the park is like plain boring when i go with him. I have to swing him because he cant do it himself & when we play on the see-saw, i am just too fat& heavy compared to him. :/ so i aint bringing him. okay, let's end it here. bye.
edit' 5:55pm Okay, the icing didnt help, it still hurts, awh wells. i am splashing water bomb from my grandma room[window] to the bottom of the house[garden] at zac. Haha, he finds it fun being bombed, wierd much? (D:)