Omg, This goes to someone: I dont care what you sayyy about me -.- cause you are not a worthy friend, who backstabs ppl . I know this is your" ATTITUDE ". And you know you got attitude problem? Do you know that you can backstab as much as you want about ppl, cause ppl dont really care what you say about ppl anymore. so get a life . ppl can live without you.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ i went online, wanted just put as away for status, then who knows. i actually accidentally shut down-ed then lazy pig was online.. i slept and never went back on com.. so she had to go cause it was late. i guess. when i went back online it was eight, so is like...11 pm in aussie. soo sorry ehs. idk... chattign and doing hw now. okay ciao. i am lazy now.
Everyone prolly changed their URLs,
the last time I update was ages ago.
voice out
I used to have 2blogs, so now I have 2cboxes.
credits
This layout is done by ICYBELL.
With the help of colour codes from cloford.com. Banners are from Thefadingnight.
All contents found on this blog are copyrighted. Thank you very much.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009,9:16:00 PM
Omg, This goes to someone: I dont care what you sayyy about me -.- cause you are not a worthy friend, who backstabs ppl . I know this is your" ATTITUDE ". And you know you got attitude problem? Do you know that you can backstab as much as you want about ppl, cause ppl dont really care what you say about ppl anymore. so get a life . ppl can live without you.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ i went online, wanted just put as away for status, then who knows. i actually accidentally shut down-ed then lazy pig was online.. i slept and never went back on com.. so she had to go cause it was late. i guess. when i went back online it was eight, so is like...11 pm in aussie. soo sorry ehs. idk... chattign and doing hw now. okay ciao. i am lazy now.