HAPPY BIRTHDAYSAMANTHAKONG ! I GOT YOU A PRESENT ! Hah, what all i got to say is in the SMS ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWIN ! Lots of love, CLAUDI (: i love you very much , thanks for being my friend since P4 ! Since the day you enetered SMPS ! :D
Everyone prolly changed their URLs,
the last time I update was ages ago.
voice out
I used to have 2blogs, so now I have 2cboxes.
credits
This layout is done by ICYBELL.
With the help of colour codes from cloford.com. Banners are from Thefadingnight.
All contents found on this blog are copyrighted. Thank you very much.
Saturday, January 10, 2009,12:03:00 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAYSAMANTHAKONG ! I GOT YOU A PRESENT ! Hah, what all i got to say is in the SMS ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWIN ! Lots of love, CLAUDI (: i love you very much , thanks for being my friend since P4 ! Since the day you enetered SMPS ! :D