OMG, really funny okay... I just did the S1 Posting thing . and My dad Didnt know moris stella is boy school.. ahh.. i dont wanna rub it in , Ask me personally too lazy type out whole story >.< OH yeah BTW. HEY TIFF, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! for the third time ;D hahas, cant wait to see you tmr ! CIAO. i will going chalet from 26 November 3pm -28 November 10am ! So yeah ... SMS ME :D
Everyone prolly changed their URLs,
the last time I update was ages ago.
voice out
I used to have 2blogs, so now I have 2cboxes.
credits
This layout is done by ICYBELL.
With the help of colour codes from cloford.com. Banners are from Thefadingnight.
All contents found on this blog are copyrighted. Thank you very much.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008,6:13:00 PM
OMG, really funny okay... I just did the S1 Posting thing . and My dad Didnt know moris stella is boy school.. ahh.. i dont wanna rub it in , Ask me personally too lazy type out whole story >.< OH yeah BTW. HEY TIFF, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! for the third time ;D hahas, cant wait to see you tmr ! CIAO. i will going chalet from 26 November 3pm -28 November 10am ! So yeah ... SMS ME :D